Princeberk Ltd. is an independent consulting company, delivering all-round business solutions for corporate and individual users. Our expert report leans on high-end technical and fundamental analysis, market depth, inside-outside investigations and advanced risk management models.
We are looking for programmers with strong knowledge and experience in Linux administration for exciting new projects.
We are currently developing IT products and services for customers all over the world, using the latest technologies.
We are a small team and as we keep growing, we are looking for people ready to grow and expand with us.
For the position of Linux Admin with RHEV, Juniper and Docker, we are currently looking for a strong candidate with vast experience in the following fields:
- Strong working knowledge of Linux Operating Systems, including the build, maintenance, and troubleshooting of systems, as well as the ability to address service requests, routine sever maintenance (firmware, failures, hardening, etc.), and server consolidation tasks
- Solid working knowledge of RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL5/6) operating systems, RHEL HA (High Availability) Cluster management, RedHat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV), and HP and Dell blade server chassis management
- Deep understanding of Linux OS concepts and operations
- Experience with Docker or other container technologies
- Deep understanding of common middleware, application servers and database servers
- Network switching/routing experience (Juniper)
- NAS and Gluster – network storage management
As a part of our team, we will offer you:
- Competitive salary, according to the levels of engagement
- Work in a team of young and enthusiastic professionals, dynamic environment with positive and friendly colleagues
- Nice working environment and great office atmosphere
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Employer’s correct attitude
- Attractive remuneration package + bonuses for performance
- Flexible working time
- Great office location in the center next to subway station
If you think you can fit in our team with any of the skills described above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and we will get back to you shortly to invite you for an interview.
* We would like to discuss any further specifics of the project in person.
If you think your current experience fits our team with any of the skills described above, do not hesitate to send us your CV to:
and we will get back to you shortly.