Princeberk Ltd. is an independent consulting company, delivering all-round business solutions for corporate and individual users. Our expert report leans on high-end technical and fundamental analysis, market depth, inside-outside investigations and advanced risk management models.
We are looking for programmers with strong knowledge and experience in Oracle APEX for exciting new projects.
We are currently developing IT products and services for customers all over the world, using the latest technologies.
We are a small team and as we keep growing, we are looking for people ready to grow and expand with us.
For the position of Oracle APEX Engineer we are currently looking for a strong candidate with vast experience in the following fields:
- Strong understanding of Oracle technology solutions and direction
- Provides recommendations on the nature, scope and complexity of solutions
- Expertise in writing technical requirement document
- Demonstrated interest and ability to quickly learn new technologies
- General understanding of People Soft, ORACLE EBS and Oracle Forms is a plus
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Responsible for Oracle APEX code development and maintenance, implementation, performance tuning, and migration
- Demonstrated experience with custom theming, custom interactive reporting and dynamic actions
- A good understanding of using jQuery, jQuery UI and jQuery mobile and its use within APEX
- Maintain and enforce SQL and PL/SQL development coding standards and best practices
- Generate statistics and prepare and write reports for management and/or team members on the status of the project development initiatives
- Assist in the development and maintenance of technical documentation, user documentation, and process guidelines
- Oracle APEX, PL/SQL, SQL, Stored procedures, functions and packages, Scripting and TOAD
As a part of our team, we will offer you:
- Competitive salary, according to the levels of engagement
- Work in a team of young and enthusiastic professionals, dynamic environment with positive and friendly colleagues
- Nice working environment and great office atmosphere
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Employer’s correct attitude
- Attractive remuneration package + bonuses for performance
- Flexible working time
- Great office location in the center next to subway station
If you think you can fit in our team with any of the skills described above, do not hesitate to send us your CV and we will get back to you shortly to invite you for an interview.
* We would like to discuss any further specifics of the project in person.
If you think your current experience fits our team with any of the skills described above, do not hesitate to send us your CV to:
and we will get back to you shortly.