1. Collection of Information
Princeberk Ltd. has the right to collect information from all visitors as they register, log-in, make a purchase, send an inquiry, browse the content or log-out.
The information collected may include you Name, E-mail address, Phone number, Postal address, Payment information, Preferences, Interests or other information disclosed.
In addition, we may automatically collect and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, Geo Location, Software and Hardware information as well as all requests and information submitted electronically.
2. Usage of Information
All information and data, which we may have collected can be used for purposes of:
- Personalizing the visitors’ experience and reflect their personal needs
- Delivering a modified advertisement content
- Improving the company’s content and services, listed on the website
- Using various communication channels to contact to visitors, in accordance to their requests and established relationship with the company
- Exposure of any of our available or additional Services, Promotions, Surveys and Suggestions
- Allocating securely visitors’ information and records to prevent fraud or assist any Governmental Entity against crime and terrorism
- Optimizing the quality of service by gathering information to create various statistics, metrics and analytics
3. Privacy protection
Princeberk Ltd. holds the sole ownership of the information, collected through this Website.
Your personal information is kept in private and is not a subject of referral, sale or transfer to any other company for whichever reason without your explicit consent, except for the aforementioned activities, where there is a necessity of a task to be completed, in order to ensure a purchase or service delivery or other verbal or written agreement between Princeberk Ltd. and the visitor(s) is properly executed.
4. Information disclosure to third parties
Princeberk Ltd. does not sell, trade or otherwise transfer visitors’ personal details to third parties. However, this exempts any trusted third parties, which contribute to the operation of the Website or take part in the guidance of our Business. This can occur in such cases, where Princeberk and any external or third party have agreed to keep such information completely confidential.
We believe it is our obligation to disclose information in such cases, where a Governmental Entity is leading investigation, to prevent or take measures against illegal activities, in alleged attempts for fraud, situations including potential threat for disrupting the physical safety of any individual, within any violation of our terms of service or in such cases where information is required by law.
Any non-personal information, however, could be provided to third parties for marketing, advertisement or other purposes.
5. Cookies and cache
Princeberk Ltd. may use the contact data, provided by the visitors to send Information and updates, related to a purchase or request, submit news for the Company and information or updates for it’s products and other purposes.
If at any given time the visitor decides to unsubscribe and opt-out of our contact list, he can send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to limit or prevent any specific communication channel Princeberk may use for future information exchange.