Samsung leaked information on their flagship Galaxy s10 Android smartphones, a major competitor of Apple’s iPhones.
Leaked photos reveal a Samsung Galaxy s10 featuring a curved screen, tiny bezels and a pinhole camera with three model variants, including the S10 Lite 5.8, the S10 6.1 and the S10+ Lite 6.4.
Galaxy s10 may ship their top end smartphones with a 5G cellular card that may include a beefy 5,000mHAh battery priced at $1,430 and $1,600.
Samsung Galaxy’s expected starting price is at $779 USD with a launch date of February 20, and may be available in stores on March 8.
Galaxy s10 Specs include:
– 6.1in screen size,
– Screen resolution: 1440 x 3040
– Screen aspect ratio: 19:9
– Rear cameras: 12MP, 16MP, 13MP
– Front cameras: dual cameras
– Chipset: Exynose 9820/Snapdragon855
– RAM: 8GB/12GB
– Storage: 128GB-1TB OS: Android 9 Pie
Author: Adam Sarwar